What is LED Light Therapy?
LED light therapy is a useful addition to virtually all skin treatments. Low-level light therapy (LLLT) with Healite ll is the therapeutic use of light-emitting diode (LED) light to enhance your body’s natural cellular recovery, improving healing times, relieving pain, subsiding active acne, promoting skin rejuvenation and more.
Pain-free and non-invasive, it delivers concentrated energy deep into your tissue, affecting your body at a cellular level.
The benefits of the two light therapies used at Eastern Skin Therapy include:
Healite II 633nm Wavelength
- Stimulates blood flow to tissues
- Stimulates collagen production
- Stimulates ATD - cellular energy
- Increases skin's natural hydration
- Stimulates serotonin to the brain
Healite II 830nm Wavelength
- Aids in the healing of wounds
- Increases blood flow to tissue
- Relieves pain (including muscle and joint pain)
- Rejuvenates and tightens skin
- Decreases deeper lines and wrinkles
Post-procedure Light Therapy
Eastern Skin Therapy recommends light therapy with HEALITE II after all surgical and non-surgical procedures to:
Encourage wound and cellular healing
Increase blood flow to the wound
Decrease the risk of bruising
Reduce recovery time